WORKDAY HCM TRAINING
Workday is a cloud-based software vendor that specializes in human capital management and financial management applications
In 2006, Workday released its first product, Workday Human Capital Management. The following year, it announced its financial suite, Workday Financial Management. The Workday HCM side received emphasis originally, but the company has worked over the years to make its financial software more competitive with other ERP systems by adding budgeting, planning and analytics features, as well as support for larger enterprises.
Workday claims its use of a single, cloud-based database for both HCM and financials provides better integration and embedded business intelligence across business functions than is available in most ERP systems. In 2013, the vendor added Workday Big Data Analytics, which are prepackaged analytics tools that can combine Workday data with data from third-party sources.
Why Workday is so successful and popular?
Integration is one big reason Workday is so popular and successful in current market. Workday’s product would be very successful even if the “cloud” did not exist as when we compare PeopleSoft and Workday working structure, the Workday spins circles around PeopleSoft in terms of functionality. All the major competitors of workday are trying to put their applications in the cloud, but nobody has the functionality. If they did, they would win a lot more.
WORKDAY provides a readymade tool to manage financial or HR data on cloud.
Does Workday have a good scope in the future?
Yes, Workday has grown tremendously in last 8 years and now considered as a big player in HR and Finance on demand cloud software area.
Workday Cloud Architecture
One Single System for all, with a single system for finance and HR, Workday gives you total visibility so you can make decisions based on data, not guesswork.
Engage people from anywhere, intuitive experience across mobile, tablet, and desktop ensures widespread adoption. Your employees can access the insight they need, when they need it.
Its ready for anything, whether it’s complying with new regulations, shifting your workforce, or opening a new location, Workday provides the agility necessary to respond to change.
Maximize security and reliability, Workday provides protections that traditional software vendors cannot. We build, and continually update, rigorous safeguards into every product to maintain the highest security and maximum uptime.
Zero Downtime, With Workday, every customer is on the latest version of our software. As we roll out new versions, your system automatically converts to the latest release. No more disruptive upgrades and no one is left behind.
Go live on time and on budget, When it comes to speed to value, Workday continually raises the bar. Customers go live in 8.2 months on average. Our highly vetted partners and deployment methodology get customers live faster.
Few companies where workday is running successfully
Source: Above text and Images are sourced from Quora and Workday websites
Numaware Trainings provide completely practical and real time Workday ERP Cloud Training starts from basics to advanced modules. Get an introduction to the fundamentals of Workday ERP cloud and gain proficiency in identifying terminologies and concepts in the workday cloud platform
Give Miss Call to +91-9916-566-300 for further more details on Workday Training
Detailed Course Content
Work Day HCM
- Understand the fundamentals of the Workday
- Learn about the terminology and functionalities of workday suite
- Learn about various staffing models
- Learn about the various business processes
- How to implement the workday best practices
- Report Writer overview.
- Developing Simple, Advanced Reports.
- Advanced Field Calculations
- Aggregations based on Primary and Secondary Business Objects.
- Data Source Security and Report Field Security.
- Report Management Security Domains.
- Scheduling reports.
- Developing Matrix Reports.
- BIRT(in the End).
- Integration Architecture Overview
- Integration cloud Connect.
- Integration System templates.
- Core Connector: Worker.
- Integration Services in Core connector.
- Change Deduction Procedure in Core Connectors.
- Document Transformation Integration XSLT Formatting using XTT and ETV.
- Integration business Process
- EIB Overview
- EIB Design Pattern
- EIB Limitations.
- Workday Public Web services overview.
- Workday Reports-as-a-Service
- Developing an Inbound EIB.
- Developing a Outbound EIB.
- Custom Report Transformation.
- EIB Features.
- Loading Customer Transactional Data into Workday using EIB’s.
- Workday Studio Overview
- Overview of Assembly Components
- Creating Assembly Projects.
- Message Flow through Assemblies.
- Using RaaS and Workday Web Services.
- Testing and Debugging Studio Integrations.
- Advanced Studio Concepts.
- Exception handling in studio.
Chapter: 1 & 2
- Core concepts & Navigation Basics
- Core Concept Overview
- Business Objects
- Basic Navigation
- Landing Pages
- Related Action Menus
- Slide-out tabs
- Additional Navigation Topics
- Actionable Reports
- Single and Multi-select prompt fields
- Standard Screen Icons
- Task Page Icons
- Configuration options
- Find Worker
- Organizations in Workday
- Organization types
- Supervisory Organizations
- Setup of supervisory org structure
- Managing supervisory organization
- Creating a subordinate org
- Dividing a supervisory org
- Additional org types
- Organization Hierarchies
- Organization Assignments on supervisory org
- Organizational Reports
- Types of Staffing Models
- Configuring individual staffing model
- Hiring Restrictions
- Position Management
- Headcount Management
- Job Management
- Differentiating between staffing models
- Maintaining Staffing Models
- Jobs and Positions
- Job Profiles
- Differentiating Job profiles, Job families, Job family groups
- Job profiles and Localizations
- Management Level Hierarchy
- Creating Job profile
- Creating Position and Headcount Groups
- Managing Filled and Unfilled Position and Headcount Groups
- Creating Positions
- Edit Position Restrictions
- Close Position vs. Managing a Hiring Freeze
- Compensation Components
- Creating Compensation
- Compensation Rules
- Compensation Reports
- Compensation Packages
- Compensation Grades
- Bonus plans
- Amount based
- Percent based
- Salary and Hourly plans
- Compensation Segment Security
- Initiating Compensation Events
- Security Groups
- Security Group Types
- Configuring Role based security
- Configuring Job based security
- Configuring User based security
- Components of Configurable security
- Functional Areas, Securable Items and Security Policies
- Domain security policies
- Business process security policies
- Security Reports
- Business Process
- Business Process Framework
- Business Process Step types
- Business Process Configuration Options
- Business Process Functionality
- Completion Steps
- Due Date and Alerts
- Delays and Routing Restrictions
- Business sub processes
- Deploying Business Processes
- Business Process Reports
- Standard Reports
- Custom Reports
- Report Writer
- Data Sources
- Class Report fields
- Create Report
- Report type, Data source
- Objects, Fields
- Order columns
- Sort outputs
- Filter criteria
- Business Object
- Calculated Fields
- Creating various kinds of Calculated Fields
- Calculated Field Reports
- Text functions
- Working with Related Business Objects
- Extract Single Instance
- Extract Multi Instance
- System wide vs. Report specific Calculated fields
- Security Admin Perspective – Calculated Fields
- Transactions in workday
- Creating Applicants
- Hiring in Supervisory Organizations
- Assigning User based security groups
- Hire into position/job/headcount management
- Staffing movement
- Request Delegation, Rescind
- Move workers and Inactivate supervisory organizations
- Workday Accounts
- Viewing Personal Data
WORKDAY TRAINER DETAILS
|Role||:||Senior ERP Consultant|
|Experience||:||8+ Yrs of IT Experience across MNC Companies|
|Technologies||:||Workday, Workday reports, Oracle R12 Financials, Microsoft Excel, ERP…etc|
Workday certified trainer who is trained by workday company and dynamic professional with over 8 years of experience in Enterprise solutions. Experienced Workday Techno-Functional Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry. Skilled in implementation, Development, Production Support and Enhancements on ERP Applications. Technically worked on various types of integrations like PICOF, CCW, Studios, EIBs and certified in Advanced concepts of Workday reporting and BIRT. Passion about workday cloud Training to individuals
|Certifications||:||Workday Integration Analyst
Workday Studio Pro Certified
We support! You Certify
Numaware Technologies provides certification trainings and also support you with getting certified in desired skill sets.
Workday certification can be given only by the “WORKDAY” company. No other entity or organization can give workday certification to an individual. The first basic thing to get workday certified is that the individual should join a Workday Partner company. Once hired, the partner company initiates the certification course for you based on your previous expertise or your job description. Once you have passed the course you will be workday certified.
So if you want Workday Certification to work as an implementer, you have to work for WorkDay or it’s certified official partner
Validation of Workday Certification
Workday certifications will be valid until you work with workday or workday partner company, means you have to lose hopes on your certification when you leave that job from workday partner company and again you have to look for a best employer who can offer you certification. In simple words, certification is under the control of your employer not under you
Workday Certification is provided by Workday only to its customers and collaborating companies. You cannot get Workday certified from anywhere else.
Workday has divided its certifications in to 3 types:
- Integration Certified
- Principal Certified
- Studio Certified
To understand it easily Integration is for technical, Principal is for functional and Studio is an advanced certification.
If you want to get any of these certifications, you should join a workday partnering company / customer and then the company has to nominate you for certification. Then workday will be providing training and conducting exams for the certification.
EARN YOUR CERTIFICATION…BOOST YOUR CAREER
Trainings and Batches
Mode of Training
Numaware provides the following list of trainings according to Trainee or Colleges or Organization preference
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Campus Training
- University Training
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor-led Live Classroom Training
We are Flexible with following list of batches as per the student requirements and availability.
- Regular Batch
- Weekend Batch
- Weekday Batch
- Fast-Track Batch
- One to One Batch
- Customized Batch
Numaware providing Flexible timings to schedule the Batches according to student-preferred timings at either Morning or Evening
- Morning : 6.00 AM to 12.00PM
- Evening : 3.00 PM to 10.00PM
We Charge very nominal, least and best price for all trainings when compared to Market or any other institutes with good quality standards and no compromise on commitment of providing Quality of Training.
Digital and Flexible Payment Options are available with Numaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Cash with Invoice
- Credit-Card Pay
- Debit-Card Pay
- Any Digital-Pay
- Account Transfer
- Pay-Tm Transfer
Note: Fee will be finalized after demo session as per the Trainer suggestions and Student requirement.
Numaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore, offering Job demanding IT courses, Niche skills for working professionals, fresher’s, and students to ensure a successful future. We offer 100% placement support, cost-effective courses, real-time project experience, resume support, interview support and more. Our courses will equip you to get jobs in top MNCs and launch a successful career.
TRAINING BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies :
- Training with IT Industry experts and Certified professional s working in MNC Companies.
- Importance given to both theory and practice
- Hands-on experience in real-time projects
- Assistance in all stages of getting a job
- Proven track record
- Limited students in a batch
- Flexible timings
- Certification support
STUDENT BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies:
- Post-training and on-job support
- Backup classes for missed sessions
- Remote lab facility, Wi-Fi access and LED TV projection
- Mock exams and interviews for real-life simulation experience
- Affordable fees with 2 easy installments
PLACEMENT BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies:
- Our recruitment team will send you for interviews till you get placed
- Frequently asked interview Q & A will be shared
- Resume build support from industry professionals
- We train you with real cases studies for interviews
- Emphasis on practical knowledge in everything
Numaware Trainings is a Platform for Learning Technologies
Learn what really matters
Just work hard and focus on your job… because luck truly favors the prepared!!
All the best for your career
Workday HCM Training | Best Workday HCM Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Workday HCM Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Workday HCM Training Institute in India | Workday HCM Online Training | Best Workday HCM Online Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Workday HCM Online Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Workday HCM Online Training Institute in India | Workday HCM Corporate Training | Workday Training | Best Workday Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Workday Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Workday Training Institute in India | Workday Online Training | Best Workday Online Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Workday Online Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Workday Online Training Institute in India | Workday Corporate Training |Best Workday Human Capital Management Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Workday Human Capital Management Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Workday Human Capital Management Training Institute in India