PYTHON with DATA SCIENCE TRAINING
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Its high-level built in data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding, make it very attractive for Rapid Application Development, as well as for use as a scripting or glue language to connect existing components together
Python is simple, easy to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse
Are you completely new to programming?
We presume you will be looking for information about why and how to get started with Python. Fortunately, an experienced programmer in any programming language (whatever it may be) can pick up Python very quickly. It is also easy for beginners to use and learn
Python can be easy to pick up whether you are a first time programmer or you’re experienced with other languages
Top 5 Reasons to choose Python??
Very and Simple and easy Syntax
Programming in Python is fun. It’s easier to understand and write Python code. Why? The syntax feels natural. Take this source code for an example:
a = 8
b = 10
sum = a + b
Even if you have never programmed before, you can easily guess that this program adds two numbers and prints it.
Not overly strict
You don’t need to define the type of a variable in Python. Also, it’s not necessary to add semicolon at the end of the statement.
Python enforces you to follow good practices (like proper indentation). These small things can make learning much easier for beginners.
Expressiveness of the language
Python allows you to write programs having greater functionality with fewer lines of code. Here’s a link to the source code of Tic-tac-toe game with a graphical interface and a smart computer opponent in less than 500 lines of code. This is just an example. You will be amazed how much you can do with Python once you learn the basics.
Great Community and Support
Python has a large supporting community. There are numerous active forums online which can be handy if you are stuck. Some of them are:
- Learn Python subreddit
- Google Forum for Python
- Python Questions – Stack Overflow
Run Python on Your Operating System
You will find the easiest way to run Python on your computer and compitable on all OS such as
- Mac OS X
Python programming course is the most demanded programming language in the industry. With around 30% jobs in the field of information technology demand good knowledge in Python programming
Numaware Trainings provide completely practical and real time Service Now Training starts from basics to advanced modules. Beginners who do not have any prior knowledge of Python or any other programming languages can learn python very easily.
Give Miss Call to +91-9916-566-300 for further more details on Service Now Training
Detailed Course Content
- Language Popularity
- Job Trends
- Areas where Python is used.
- Companies using Python and Examples.
- History of Python
- Compiled and Interpreted Languages.
- Why Python as hybrid language.
Installation – Python.
- Versions (2.7+ vs 3.0+)
- Available IDEs, Comparison
- Installation of Python and pyCharm.
- IDLE and the interactive shell.
- Basic operations on the shell.
- Running the script file.
Python Data Types
- Strings (Slicing)
- Variable Assignments
- Arithmetic Operators
- Relational Operators
- Logical Operators
- + (Plus)
- * (Multiplication)
- If Statement (elif, else)
- for Statement
- while Statement
- break and continue Statement
- pass keyword
- List Comprehension
- Dictionary Comprehension
- Nested Comprehension
- Definition and calling a function
- Pass by Reference vs Value
- Functions Arguments (Required, Keyword, Default, Variable Length)
- Anonymous (lamda) Functions
- Return statement
- Scope of Variables (Global vs Local)
- Unpacking Arguments
- Args and kwargs.
- Reading Keyboard Inputs
- input function
- Opening and Closing Files.
- Reading and Writing Files.
- Search Path
- Globals() and locals()
- Dir() function
- Packages (Basics, Importing from packages, examples)
- Classes and objects
- Init function
- Class vs Instance Variables vs Static Variables
- Multiple Inheritance
- Standard Exceptions
- Try-finally, except
- Raising an Exception
- Custom Exception
- Min, Max and Sorting on collections/classes
- Bitwise Operators
- What are Regular Expressions
- Matching Characters, Searching
- Compiling Regular Expressions
- Ignore case vs normal search
- Emails Example
- Group Extraction
- Connecting to Database Server
- Connecting to different databases like Mysql/SQLite
- CRUD Operations
- Transactions Management
- Introduction to Threads
- Thread Creation
- Locking Mechanisms
- Different ways of calling threads, class vs functional approach
Introduction Data Science
- Introduction to data science packages,
- Using numpy and pandas
- Reading CSV files
- Extracting Data from CSV files.
Introduction to Web Programming
- Client Server Model
- Request – Response Model
- SOAP vs REST
- CRUD Operations in REST
- Understanding XML and JSON
- Parsing XML
- Parsing JSON
- Introduction to Beautifulsoup Package
- Web Scrapping finance data from Yahoo/Google website
- Download images from web
Introduction Network Programming
- Server & Client – Basics
- File Transfer
- Chat Server and client
PYTHON TRAINERS DETAILS
|Role||:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Experience||:||12+ Yrs of IT Experience across MNC Companies|
|Technologies||:||Python, R Tool, DJANGO, Web Scraping, Automation Testing, Data Science|
Python Trainer with 12+ of IT Experience in software development and Corporate IT training. Depth understanding of student behavior, learning needs, education center systems, process orientation and student management and good programming experience on multiple languages Python, R Tool, DJANGO, Perl, Unix shell, Java and PL/SQL. He is very passionate about training and open to conduct online, Face-to-Face trainings globally
|Certifications||:||Certified Python Developer
We support! You Certify
Numaware Technologies provides certification trainings and also support you with getting certified in desired skill sets.
IMP Note: There is no such official certification or exams for Python as it is a open-source tool.
You do not need a certification to show expertise in Python, your skills can be verified without certification. Please browse and pick the courses, which add advantage and strengthen your skill-set and expertise as Python Developer.
Kindly pay attention while picking any course and select any course according to your current skill sets.
Please join with Numaware Family to get training on Python starts from basics to advanced modules.
Trainings and Batches
Mode of Training
Numaware provides the following list of trainings according to Trainee or Colleges or Organization preference
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Campus Training
- University Training
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor-led Live Classroom Training
We are Flexible with following list of batches as per the student requirements and availability.
- Regular Batch
- Weekend Batch
- Weekday Batch
- Fast-Track Batch
- One to One Batch
- Customized Batch
Numaware providing Flexible timings to schedule the Batches according to student-preferred timings at either Morning or Evening
- Morning : 6.00 AM to 12.00PM
- Evening : 3.00 PM to 10.00PM
We Charge very nominal, least and best price for all trainings when compared to Market or any other institutes with good quality standards and no compromise on commitment of providing Quality of Training.
Digital and Flexible Payment Options are available with Numaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Cash with Invoice
- Credit-Card Pay
- Debit-Card Pay
- Any Digital-Pay
- Account Transfer
- Pay-Tm Transfer
Note: Fee will be finalized after demo session as per the Trainer suggestions and Student requirement.
Numaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore, offering Job demanding IT courses, Niche skills for working professionals, fresher’s, and students to ensure a successful future. We offer 100% placement support, cost-effective courses, real-time project experience, resume support, interview support and more. Our courses will equip you to get jobs in top MNCs and launch a successful career.
TRAINING BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies :
- Training with IT Industry experts and Certified professional s working in MNC Companies.
- Importance given to both theory and practice
- Hands-on experience in real-time projects
- Assistance in all stages of getting a job
- Proven track record
- Limited students in a batch
- Flexible timings
- Certification support
STUDENT BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies:
- Post-training and on-job support
- Backup classes for missed sessions
- Remote lab facility, Wi-Fi access and LED TV projection
- Mock exams and interviews for real-life simulation experience
- Affordable fees with 2 easy installments
PLACEMENT BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies:
- Our recruitment team will send you for interviews till you get placed
- Frequently asked interview Q & A will be shared
- Resume build support from industry professionals
- We train you with real cases studies for interviews
- Emphasis on practical knowledge in everything
Numaware Trainings is a Platform for Learning Technologies
Learn what really matters
Just work hard and focus on your job… because luck truly favors the prepared!!
All the best for your career
Python With DataScience Training | Best Python With DataScience Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Python With DataScience Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Python With DataScience Training Institute in India | Python With DataScience Online Training | Best Python With DataScience Online Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Python With DataScience Online Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Python With DataScience Online Training Institute in India | Python With DataScience Corporate Training