OPENSTACK CLOUD ADMINISTRATION TRAINING
About RPA Tools
About Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is a computing-infrastructure and software model for enabling ubiquitous access to shared pools of configurable resources (such as computer networks, servers, storage, applications and services) Which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
“IAAS” (Infrastructure as a service):
It is the hardware and software that powers it all– servers, storage, networks, operating systems.
“SAAS” (Software as a service):
Saas applications are designed for end-users, delivered over the web.
“PAAS” (Platform as a service):
PaaS is the set of tools and services designed to make coding and deploying those applications quick and efficient
About RedHat OpenStack
OpenStack is a free and a open source cloud computing platform. OpenStack is a combination of open source tools (known as projects) that use pooled virtual resources to build and manage private and public clouds
Six of these projects handle the core cloud-computing services. The services can be broadly divided into 3 categories:
- Image services
When you get OpenStack, you get a software suite that enables you to set up your own Cloud environment.
There are a few ways to deploy your cloud infrastructure using OpenStack as follows
OpenStack-based Public Cloud:
A vendor provides a public cloud computing system based on the OpenStack project
In this model, a customer downloads and installs an OpenStack distribution within their internal network.
Hosted OpenStack Private Cloud:
A vendor hosts a OpenStack based private cloud including the underlying hardware and the OpenStack software.
A vendor hosts OpenStack Management software as a service and customers use it.
Using Horizon ( Dashboard – It provides web based GUI) and Command line, we can Launch Instances, Create Networks, Add Storage and many more sub Functionalities.
Core OpenStack services are
Nova – Were you Launch Instances.
Neutron – Were you create networks.
Keystone – Were you create users and projects.
Cinder – Were you create volumes for instances .
Swift – Object store for storing files.
Glance – For storing OS Images.
Detailed Course Content
- Introduction to Red Hat Ceph Storage Introduce Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, components, and attributes.
- Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage components and features describe the components and features of Red Hat Ceph Storage.
- Deploy and access Red Hat Ceph Storage Create snapshots and clones for Red Hat Ceph Storage.
- Create snapshots and clones Manage snapshots and clones of a Ceph Block Device (RBD).
- Ceph with the Glance Image service Integrate Ceph with the Open Stack Glance Image service to store Open Stack images in Ceph.
- Ceph with the Cinder Block Storage service Integrate Ceph with the Open Stack Cinder Block Storage service to provide Open Stack volumes in Ceph.
- Ceph with the Nova compute service Integrate Ceph with the Open Stack Nova compute service to store instance data in Ceph.
- Comprehensive Review Review tasks from the Red Hat Open Stack III course.
- Introduce networking fundamentals Review networking concepts and deploy OpenStack with a separate Neutron networking node.
- Network interfaces Manage network interfaces manually (using the ip command) and persistently.
- Virtual bridging Install and manage virtual network bridges.
- Virtual network devices Create and deploy virtual network devices.
- Network namespaces Manage and implement networks inside a network namespace.
- Neutron services Verify and manage the Neutron services.
- Provisioning tenant networks Provision tenant networks using VXLAN tunnels, GRE tunnels, and VLANs.
- Implementing load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) Implement LbaaS.
- Neutron networking services Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the Neutron networking service.
Open stack Overview
- Open Stack Overview and Reviewing the Command Line
- Open Stack Overview
- Command-Line Review
- OpenStack Dashboard Service – Horizon
- Working with the Horizon Dashboard Service
- OpenStack Dashboard Service – Horizon
Open Stack Identity Service – Keystone
- Configuration and Management of the Keystone Identity Service
- Identity Service Terminology
- Manage Services and Endpoints
- Managing Projects, Users, and Roles
- Managing Groups and Domains
Hands-on Lab: Creating a Service and Endpoint
Hands-on Lab: Manage Projects, Users and Roles
Hands-on Lab: Managing Domains and Groups
Hands-on Lab: Managing Images
Open Stack Networking Service – Neutron
- Managing Networks and Security Groups with Neutron
- Open Stack Networking Service – Neutron
- Managing Networks
- Managing Security Groups
Hands-on Lab: Working with Networks
Hands-on Lab: Managing Security Groups
Open Stack Compute Service – Nova
- Instance Management and Configuration with Nova Compute Service
- OpenStack Compute Service – Nova
- Managing Keypairs
- Managing Flavors
- Managing Instances
- Managing Floating Ips
- Managing Quotas
Hands-on Lab: Creating an Instance
Hands-on Lab: Associating Floating IPs
Hands-on Lab: Working with Quotas
Open Stack Object Storage – Swift
- Creating and Managing Object Stores with Swift
- OpenStack Object Storage – Swift
- Managing Object Stores
Hands-on Lab: Managing Containers and Objects
Open Stack Block Storage Service – Cinder
- Managing Volumes and Snapshots with Cinder
- Open Stack Block Storage Service – Cinder
- Managing Volumes
- Managing Snapshot
Hands-on Lab: Working with Volumes
Open Stack Orchestration Service – Heat
- Creating and Managing Stacks with the Heat Orchestration Service
- Open Stack Orchestration Service – Heat
- Managing Stacks
Hands-on Lab: Creating a stack
- Configuration and Management Troubleshooting
Hands-on Lab: Working with logs
AZURE TRAINERS DETAILS
|Experience||:||12+ Years of IT Experience across MNC and Product based Companies|
|Technologies||:||OpenStack, VM-Ware, EMC-SAN, Linux|
12+ years of experience in Cloud operations, system administration and VMware works such as configuration management, CI/CD, automation in cloud platforms, Focused on OpenStack Cloud deployment, administration, Troubleshooting, Improving and implementing Operational Processes. Good Hands-on experience on Horizon and CLI to admin, maintain and manage OpenStack services and performed live migration of VM’s across compute nodes during maintenance and failure
|Certifications||:||Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack
VM-Ware Certified VExpert 2017
We support! You Certify
Numaware Technologies provides certification trainings and also support you with getting certified in desired skill sets.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack® has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Install and configure
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform Manage users, projects, flavors, and rules
- Configure and manage images
- Add compute nodes
To complete above certification please complete RedHat OpenStack Administration Training at Numaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Course teaches you how system administrators implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
For More info please refer following link…
Earn your certification. Boost your career.
Trainings and Batches
Mode of Training
Numaware provides the following list of trainings according to Trainee or Colleges or Organization preference
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Campus Training
- University Training
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor-led Live Classroom Training
We are Flexible with following list of batches as per the student requirements and availability.
- Regular Batch
- Weekend Batch
- Weekday Batch
- Fast-Track Batch
- One to One Batch
- Customized Batch
Numaware providing Flexible timings to schedule the Batches according to student-preferred timings at either Morning or Evening
- Morning : 6.00 AM to 12.00PM
- Evening : 3.00 PM to 10.00PM
We Charge very nominal, least and best price for all trainings when compared to Market or any other institutes with good quality standards and no compromise on commitment of providing Quality of Training.
Digital and Flexible Payment Options are available with Numaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Cash with Invoice
- Credit-Card Pay
- Debit-Card Pay
- Any Digital-Pay
- Account Transfer
- Pay-Tm Transfer
Note: Fee will be finalized after demo session as per the Trainer suggestions and Student requirement.
Numaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore, offering Job demanding IT courses, Niche skills for working professionals, fresher’s, and students to ensure a successful future. We offer 100% placement support, cost-effective courses, real-time project experience, resume support, interview support and more. Our courses will equip you to get jobs in top MNCs and launch a successful career.
TRAINING BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies :
- Training with IT Industry experts and Certified professional s working in MNC Companies.
- Importance given to both theory and practice
- Hands-on experience in real-time projects
- Assistance in all stages of getting a job
- Proven track record
- Limited students in a batch
- Flexible timings
- Certification support
STUDENT BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies:
- Post-training and on-job support
- Backup classes for missed sessions
- Remote lab facility, Wi-Fi access and LED TV projection
- Mock exams and interviews for real-life simulation experience
- Affordable fees with 2 easy installments
PLACEMENT BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies:
- Our recruitment team will send you for interviews till you get placed
- Frequently asked interview Q & A will be shared
- Resume build support from industry professionals
- We train you with real cases studies for interviews
- Emphasis on practical knowledge in everything
Numaware Trainings is a Platform for Learning Technologies
Learn what really matters
Just work hard and focus on your job… because luck truly favors the prepared!!
All the best for your career
Openstack Training | Best Openstack Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Openstack Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Openstack Training Institute in India | Openstack Online Training | Best Openstack Online Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Openstack Online Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Openstack Online Training Institute in India | Openstack Corporate Training | Best RedHat Openstack Training Institute in Bangalore | Best RedHat Openstack Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best RedHat Openstack Training Institute in India | Openstack Administration Training | Best Openstack Administration Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Openstack Administration Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Openstack Administration Training Institute in India | Openstack Administration Online Training | Best Openstack Administration Online Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Openstack Administration Online Training Institute in Marathahalli |Best Openstack Administration Online Training Institute in India | Openstack Administration Corporate Training