AWS TECHNICAL ESSENTIALS TRAINING
AWS – Amazon Web Services is a Cloud Computing Tool provided by Amazon. Cloud computing allows users to quickly access an arbitrary amount of compute resources from a distance without the need to buy or maintain hardware themselves. There are many cloud-computing services. AWS is on-demand cloud computing platforms to companies provided by Amazon.com. It offers IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services – now commonly known as cloud computing.
Easy to use
AWS is designed to allow application providers, ISVs, and vendors to quickly and securely host your applications – whether an existing application or a new SaaS-based application. You can use the AWS Management Console or well-documented web services APIs to access AWS’s application hosting platform.
AWS enables you to select the operating system, programming language, web application platform, database, and other services you need. With AWS, you receive a virtual environment that lets you load the software and services your application requires. This eases the migration process for existing applications while preserving options for building new solutions.
You pay only for the compute power, storage, and other resources you use, with no long-term contracts or up-front commitments. For more information on comparing the costs of other hosting alternatives with AWS, see the AWS Economics Center.
With AWS, you take advantage of a scalable, reliable, and secure global computing infrastructure, the virtual backbone of Amazon.com’s multi-billion dollar online business that has been honed for over a decade.
Scalable and high-performance
Using AWS tools, Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing, your application can scale up or down based on demand. Backed by Amazon’s massive infrastructure, you have access to compute and storage resources when you need them.
AWS utilizes an end-to-end approach to secure and harden our infrastructure, including physical, operational, and software measures. For more information, see the AWS Security Center
Facts behind AWS?
- It started small. In 2006, Amazon launched two fairly simple services: computers you could rent by the hour, and computer storage you could rent by the hour. This became “cloud computing.”
- Today, Amazon Web Services is a lot more than just computers and storage for rent. You can still rent those, but you can also rent more than 70 more Amazon services including networking, database, analytics, software, and mobile.
- Amazon’s storage service, S3, holds trillions of objects and serves up millions of requests per second. Plus AWS customers use 143 million hours a month of services from 2,500 third-party software services.
- Overall, AWS is as big as its next four competitors combined and has data centers located in 12 geographic regions worldwide, with 5 more scheduled to open later this year.
About Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is a computing-infrastructure and software model for enabling ubiquitous access to shared pools of configurable resources (such as computer networks, servers, storage, applications and services) Which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
“IAAS” (Infrastructure as a service):
It is the hardware and software that powers it all– servers, storage, networks, operating systems.
“SAAS” (Software as a service):
Saas applications are designed for end-users, delivered over the web.
“PAAS” (Platform as a service):
PaaS is the set of tools and services designed to make coding and deploying those applications quick and efficient
Numaware Trainings provide completely practical and real time AWS Training starts from basics to advanced modules. Get an introduction to the fundamentals of AWS cloud computing and gain proficiency in identifying terminologies and concepts in the AWS platform
Give Miss Call to +91-9916-566-300 for further more details on AWS Training
Detailed Course Content
AWS Technical Essentials Online introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
- Describe basic Data center design concepts.
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Use the foundational infrastructure services, including Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB).
- Apply the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Recognize AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Describe AWS management tools, including Amazon CloudWatch and AWS Trusted Advisor.
AWS (Amazon Web Services) Technical Essentials
Lesson 0: Introduction to AWS Technical Essentials
- Welcome and Introduction
- Why AWS Technical Essentials?
- Defining AWS Technical Essentials
- Interesting facts about AWS Technical Essentials
- Evolution of AWS Technical Essentials
- Need of AWS Technical Essentials (Real Life Case Study Included)
- Market Trends / Predictions
- Flow and Learning Strategy for the Course
- Other Relevant Information
Lesson 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Overview of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Getting Started with AWS
Lesson 2: Introduction & History to AWS
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Recognize AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the security measures AWS provides
Lesson 3: AWS Storage & Content Delivery
- Identify key AWS storage options
- Describe Amazon EBS
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket and manage associated objects
Lesson 4: Compute Services & Networking
- Identify the different AWS compute and networking options
- Describe an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Verify how to use Amazon EBS
Lesson 5: AWS Managed Services & Database
- Describe Amazon DynamoDB
- Verify key aspects of Amazon RDS
- Execute an Amazon RDS drive application
Lesson 6: Deployment and Management
- Identify AWS CloudFormation
- Describe Amazon CloudWatch metrics and alarms
- Describe Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM)
AWS TRAINERS DETAILS
|Role||:||Senior Cloud Solutions Architect|
|Experience||:||10+ Yrs of IT Experience across MNC Companies|
|Technologies||:||AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VM-Ware, IBM Soft layer, Cisco UCS..etc.|
AWS, Azure and GCP Certified Trainer with 10+ of rich IT Experience in developing and architecting IT applications, currently working in cloud computing domain from last 4.5 years as Cloud Architect. He holds expertise in various cloud platforms including AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform and VM-Ware. Trainer is very passionate about training and keeps himself to upgrade on latest technologies. He has designed very large and complex application in cloud with Multi International Corporate companies
|Certifications||:||AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Professional – Cloud Platform
VMware Certified Associate – Cloud, VMware vSphere Certified Professional- Cloud
|Role||:||Senior Cloud Solutions Consultant|
|Experience||:||9+ years of IT Experience across MNC Companies|
|Technologies||:||Cloud Computing, AWS Cloud, VM-Ware Cloud and ServiceNow..|
Amazon Certified Solution Architect with 9+ years of IT experience working with Cloud computing and IT Infrastructure Tools. AWS Certified Trainer with 9+ of IT Experience currently works as Cloud Architect in Cognizant. Designed many solutions on cloud and deployed using AWS. He is very professional trainer and certified corporate trainer on Amazon Web Services Training, worked on design, developing and deploying the application on AWS Cloud with various large and complex global Clients across the globe.
|Certifications||:||AWS Certified Sys Ops – Associate
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
|Role||:||Senior Cloud Engineer|
|Experience||:||12+ years of IT Experience across MNC Companies|
|Technologies||:||AWS Cloud, DevOps, Big-Data, Puppet, Saltstack, Jenkins etc..|
Highly experienced AWS Certified Developer and DevOps Engineer with 12+ years of industry experience, working in one of the top MNC as Senior Cloud Engineer, and delivering training as a freelance consultant with Numaware Technologies. He is expertise in developing applications in AWS cloud using multiple scripting and Devops tools, had more than 6 years of experience in delivering training and trained multiple professionals. He has provided corporate trainings in some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies including IBM, CGI, Harman, Happiest Minds etc.
|Certifications||:||AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
We support! You Certify
Numaware Technologies provides certification trainings and also support you with getting certified in desired skill sets.
Level of AWS Certifications
Architecting exams validate technical knowledge for solutions architects, solution design engineers, and anyone who designs applications and systems on AWS.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
This exam tests your technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS. This is for anyone with one or more years of hands-on experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
This exam tests your advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. This is for anyone that has completed an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture.
Developing exams validate technical knowledge for software developers who develop cloud applications on AWS.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate
This exam tests your technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform. This is for anyone with one or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application plus in-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
This exam tests your technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. This is for anyone that has achieved AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate with two or more years of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
Operations exams validate technical knowledge for sysops administrators, systems administrators, and those in a DevOps role who create automatable and repeatable deployments of applications, networks, and systems on the AWS platform.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
This exam tests your technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform. This is for anyone with one or more years of hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
This exam tests your technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. This is for anyone who has achieved AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate and has two or more years of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
Specialty Exams validate technical knowledge for AWS experts who also possess expertise in specific technical areas. They’re designed for individuals with at least one associate-level AWS Certification plus deep proficiency and real-world experience in an area of specialization.
AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
This exam tests your technical expertise in designing and implementing AWS services to derive value from data. This is for anyone who performs complex Big Data analyses.
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
This exam tests your technical expertise in designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT architectures at scale. This is for anyone who performs complex networking tasks.
EARN YOUR CERTIFICATION & BOOST YOUR CAREER
with Numaware Trainings
Trainings and Batches
Mode of Training
Numaware provides the following list of trainings according to Trainee or Colleges or Organization preference
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Campus Training
- University Training
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor-led Live Classroom Training
We are Flexible with following list of batches as per the student requirements and availability.
- Regular Batch
- Weekend Batch
- Weekday Batch
- Fast-Track Batch
- One to One Batch
- Customized Batch
Numaware providing Flexible timings to schedule the Batches according to student-preferred timings at either Morning or Evening
- Morning : 6.00 AM to 12.00PM
- Evening : 3.00 PM to 10.00PM
We Charge very nominal, least and best price for all trainings when compared to Market or any other institutes with good quality standards and no compromise on commitment of providing Quality of Training.
Digital and Flexible Payment Options are available with Numaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Cash with Invoice
- Credit-Card Pay
- Debit-Card Pay
- Any Digital-Pay
- Account Transfer
- Pay-Tm Transfer
Note: Fee will be finalized after demo session as per the Trainer suggestions and Student requirement.
Numaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore, offering Job demanding IT courses, Niche skills for working professionals, fresher’s, and students to ensure a successful future. We offer 100% placement support, cost-effective courses, real-time project experience, resume support, interview support and more. Our courses will equip you to get jobs in top MNCs and launch a successful career.
TRAINING BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies :
- Training with IT Industry experts and Certified professional s working in MNC Companies.
- Importance given to both theory and practice
- Hands-on experience in real-time projects
- Assistance in all stages of getting a job
- Proven track record
- Limited students in a batch
- Flexible timings
- Certification support
STUDENT BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies:
- Post-training and on-job support
- Backup classes for missed sessions
- Remote lab facility, Wi-Fi access and LED TV projection
- Mock exams and interviews for real-life simulation experience
- Affordable fees with 2 easy installments
PLACEMENT BENEFITS in Numaware Technologies:
- Our recruitment team will send you for interviews till you get placed
- Frequently asked interview Q & A will be shared
- Resume build support from industry professionals
- We train you with real cases studies for interviews
- Emphasis on practical knowledge in everything
Numaware Trainings is a Platform for Learning Technologies
Learn what really matters
Just work hard and focus on your job… because luck truly favors the prepared!!
All the best for your career
AWS Technical Essentials Training | Best AWS Technical Essentials Training Institute in Bangalore | Best AWS Technical Essentials Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best AWS Technical Essentials Training Institute in India | AWS Technical Essentials Online Training | Best AWS Technical Essentials Online Training Institute in Bangalore | Best AWS Technical Essentials Online Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best AWS Technical Essentials Online Training Institute in India | AWS Technical Essentials Corporate Training | Best Amazon Web Services Technical Essentials Training Institute in Bangalore | Best Amazon Web Services Technical Essentials Training Institute in Marathahalli | Best Amazon Web Services Technical Essentials Training Institute in India